Sunday, May 25, 2008

Not yet

Calling you again, for the umpteenth time
I wish you'd answer and relieve me.

Each time you have turned your back
I stand there waiting so you'd turn around.

Never did I lose hope that you will be gone
But you do try the hardest to prove me wrong.

I call and I call only for you to ignore
I shan't give up yet for I still believe-

In you and me and us together forever
In my love and yours and ours however-

You go away far again, I chase and I run
I do everything but I don't quit.
Written on Quitting for Sunday Scribblings.

29 prognosed:

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

hmmmm...thts way to go gal.. Hope is wt we live on..im so sure things wil get settled and be just ur way as soon as ever and u wont run for too long :)
Take cre hun

Cяystal said...

yeah exctly


way to go!!



love,
Aayushi

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is better to let go..

ghost of words jumping haphazardly

Lena said...

you know dear, i too believe sometimes it is better to let go and quit, but then you never know when you should give up and when to struggle for your happiness... complicated...

wonderful lines :)
as always!

Granny Smith said...

It's interesting that this is not about quitting; it's about NOT quitting. I think it says something very positive about your character that you persist in endeavors. I hope you can distinguish those things that are worthy of dogged pursuit from those where quitting would be more appropriate.

Wow! I sound like a Granny, don't I?

Anonymous said...

sounds tiring to me. I mean.... the one you aer running to ih turning back aroud...
ignorance is pain.

Anonymous said...

thats a good one... simple and swweeeet..
some things are better alone.. but we tend to hold on.. dont we?

dharmabum said...

the bittersweet feeling of not wanting to let go, and yet, wanting just that...

Occasional Brilliance said...

"In you and me and us together forever
In my love and yours and ours however"

lovely words... but sometimes it really doesnt make sense to hang on to something that probably wasnt there... which is not to say you give in at the first sign of trouble... you do work hard... and never quit at working hard...

rantravereflect/ jane said...

yeh babeeee :) neva settle sweetehart.. keep goin at it!!
but wen ya feel it's not worh runnin ne more, run in another direction!:)

loved the couplet lines :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

ps:
ya're blogrolled.

Macadamia The Nut said...

I loved it!
If something/someone is worth fighting for.. then one must go ahead I suppose

Hemanth Potluri said...

nice and sweet..

Anonymous said...

loved it... it is pretty sad... but smethngs you need to hold on...but yu shud knw wen to let go also :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

ohh..akki darls...everything is just lovely... the new look...the new name..the POEM...lovely..lovely..lovely poem..way 2 go..!

but i liked d name "painting llife yellow" more..

lv u..tc
:) :) :)

Keshi said...

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

kyamaloom said...

And agaaaiinn you wrote ME!

I see, I see!!

ishqia said...

nice poem..
u write good

Impressionist said...

Well, Im ashamed to say this but I really do quit if I dont like doing it!
gah!

-I

Cяystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghna said...

As everyone says...I loved it :P

Cяystal said...

Check out my first post.
Something *specially for yu* is up there ;)

Sameera Ansari said...

That's the spirit gal!Way to go :)

Mansi Trivedi said...

very very cool :)'
straight from the heart...

Zee said...

one thappad to that who evades calls......

Anonymous said...

lovely words...you have crafted the expressions so beautifully & so realistic...somethings are so different and shouldn't be quit irrespective of anything for their feelings can never go away!

david santos said...

Excellent post, Akila, very nice!
Happy day

Ekta said...

hmmm..glad to hear ur perserverent...hopefully things will work out fine!
all the best

IncorrigibleV said...

if i ever had to write about those innumerable moments when i felt exactly like that...i swear these will be my words...couldn't be better